About Me

My photo
These are the days in the lives of Sophie and Jake, with a few inputs from Mom and Dad.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

The kids were Tinkerbell and Peter Pan for Halloween. We went to a Fall Fest at church, and then for Halloween stayed home to pass out candy. Sophie's favorite part of her costume was wearing makeup and Jake loved his hat. They made the perfect pair. Cuties!! Oh, and Sophie was very excited to win a cake in the cake walk at church. She didn't even care that it was a lemon bundt cake or that about 30 other kids won a cake, too.

4 comments:

Christina said...

I love Peter Pan! Love the music you added too!

Christina said...

I love Tinkerbell too!!!!!

Unknown said...

Your kiddos are beautiful!

Lisa said...

I can't get over how big your kiddos are! When was teh last time I saw you guys??? They are beautiful!